What exactly is an Orangery?
An Oranjerie or Orangerie (from the French oranger: orange tree) is a building where in the winter the container plants are kept, which are kept outside in the summer.
An Orangery was built to show off the expensive and exotic trees brought over from distant lands and colonies. Due to the climate, it is not possible to keep tropical or subtropical plants and trees outdoors in Northern Europe. These are therefore planted in tubs, so that they can be placed indoors during the winter. Special structures were built for this purpose. Large greenhouses and palm houses were built for other trees. These buildings usually date from the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries.
Would you like to know more about our arrangements and possibilities to host? Send an email to: email@example.com
Dinner for a larger group.
Restaurant In Den Rustwat is more than a refined, contemporary restaurant in an authentic building at an ultimate location. The Orangery behind the monumental building is the ideal place for a culinary afternoon or evening. A perfect place for a business, family, birthday or wedding lunch or dinner.
The Orangery is suitable for a group of up to 45 guests and has its own entrance, toilets and a terrace with privacy, in the middle of nature. The Orangery is also available on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday on request.
The Orangery only has round tables, a maximum of 9 guests can sit at the largest table.
Call 010-4134110 for more information or reservation without obligation, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The terms and conditions of booking “De Orangerie”.
- The reservation will optionally be noted. Please confirm this option to us within 14 days, otherwise the reservation will automatically expire
- On Wednesdays and Thursdays (for lunch and/or dinner) we work with a minimum turnover guarantee of €2.000,- on F&B and from the 4-course menu.
- On Friday for the lunch a minimum turnover of €2,000 for F&B and from a 4-course menu. And €2.250,- for dinner for F&B and from the 5-course menu.
- Saturday for the lunch a minimum turnover of €2,000 for F&B and from a 4-course menu. And €2.750,- for dinner for F&B and also from the 5-course menu.
- On closed days: Sundays, mondays and Tuesdays only open to parties with a turnover guarantee of €3.500,-
- Lunch times are until 4:30 PM, after that there will be an extra €200,- per hour
- The costs of renting are per half day, either for lunch or dinner. All day means twice the amount.
- Negative changes in number of guests within 48 hours will be charged 100%.
- Different rates apply for renting the old part of what is known as “the Restaurant”, ask about this.
- We may request businesses a deposit when confirming the reservation. We will then request a 50% deposit of the minimum turnover guarantee up to 2 weeks before the reserved date. Up to 1 week in advance 100% of the paid amount will be refunded, up to 5 days in advance 85% of the paid amount will be refunded, up to 3 days in advance 75% of the paid amount will be refunded, up to 1 day in advance cancellation 50% of the total amount paid will be refunded, and in the event of a no-show, 0% of the amount paid will be refunded.
Sparkling aperitif suggestions
|Champagne Edmond Roussin Premier Cru Brut||13,50 per glass|
|Moët & Chandon Brut Imperiale||64,50 per bottle|
|Champagne | Maurice Grumier | Reserve Perpétuelle||16,50 per glass|
|Corpinnat | Josep Coca Brut I Macabeo, Xarel.lo||12,50 per glass|
|Sekt | Strauch | Riesling | Duitsland (Alcohol vrij)||12,50|
|We are pleased to advise you a bottle or glass of wine that paires with your menu|
|House wines (red/white)||38,50 per bottle|
|Unlimited water package still/sparkling||5,95 p.p.|
|Coffee/tea with sweets||6,50 p.p.|
|Oyster cru||5.95 eachh|
|Oyster | tosha dashi | lemon gel | myoga | puffed rice||7.50 each|
|Macaron eendenlever||5.00 each|
Indicatively, you can assume the following. The menus change with the seasons. Click here to view the current menus.
|7-course menu Mondiaal||99,50|
|6-course menu Mondiaal||89,50|
|5-course menu Alliance||79,50|
|4-course menu Alliance||69,50|